Get copies of your tax returns

Many programs that will help you recover from the disaster will require copies of your tax returns. You can get the basic tax information (a transcript) for free, or you can request a copy of the entire tax return with schedules for a fee (about $23 per return).

Form 4506T is a request for the free basic transcript
Form 4506 is a request for the entire tax return (fee)